Thursday, April 23, 2009

Amazing Ambitions




Many events shaped and changed my life.One of the events was moving to Chicago because otherwise i would have never met the publisher of The Defender who then helped me get into a flight school in France.Therefore,becoming a manicurist also changed my life because i met Mr.Abbott while in the salon.Obstacles in my life where mainly being an African American and a woman with a crazy ambition to fly.Another obstacle i had to face was when i was in France and the French flight school that Mr.Abbott had recommended did not accept my application after two of their French women students died .Consequently, as a young African American woman alone in a foriegn country, i had to search for a flight school in France willing to accept African American woman with a passion to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment